Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Where'd You Go ???


Falling in love with you when you were that sweetest person was the right thing to do, but still being in love with the person you have become is becoming harder.

You would also fight for me, but now it doesn't matter anymore ? why ? are you that sure that i wont turn away from you just because i gave you my word or the enormous amount of love that i show you everyday ? I'm trying to keep my love for you strong but i just cant help feeling its not going to last for long. I fear this sweetheart, and your not helping this feelings go away...

You are showing that I'm no more your priority like i use to be ? you don't see me often but why do i feel like you chasing me away every time we meet ?

Every time you say "i love you" i smile but deep down i cant believe those words much....

I missed the old you... but i cant force you to be someone your not right ? its up to you to decide, its your life to...

No comments:

Post a Comment