Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The very busy, stupid me

Had a long busy and tiring 2 weeks. Passed up 3 reports, completed a presentation and cleared up all my pending work stuff *serves me right for going on a holiday at the beginning of the semester*. Anyways now all that' is outta the way, i need to prep my self for my a subject's final paper, 2 presentations, trial runs & experiments 4 more assignments and finally a quiz before I sit for finals :( okay enough whining, so so far I've gotten some good news so I'm guessing and hoping everything turns out fine for me, I'm so tired of worrying my butt off, since i came back from India and clearing my mind of certain things and i now know what to do :)

Anyhoooo, I was suppose to observing vegetarian food yesterday for prayers, but as usual i woke up forgot i was suppose to be vegetarian and ate a bun..which had egg in it ! and only realized this after eating. I felt so bad and not to mention stupid and careless !

Dear god please forgive me :( im truly sorry :(




No comments:

Post a Comment