Monday, June 25, 2012

psycholust

Looking at the mirror staring at your reflection and realizing what a huge mess you are. Then your self esteem, it drops down incessantly. Seeing other people who look more pleasant than you, who are probably smarter than you, who have better lives than you. But then you start to think, although you feel bad about yourself or about how you look, life’s pretty fair. Someone will always be worse and better than you. All of us, we always lie in the middle. I hope you’re getting my point. Sometimes we may appear strong, it’s because we are afraid of people using our weaknesses against us. I spend most of my days feeling bad about myself, being very discontented about everything. But then, I’m not losing hope. Everything, every problem, has a solution. And I think it starts with learning how to love ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment