Thursday, December 26, 2013

When will things get better

Semester break has started, yet i still feel stressed up, worrying about my pending license, results, financial situation and of course im stressed up about feeling stressed up. I'm suppose to be having fun instead here i am behaving like a pathetic sulky kid. Its so hard to forget things and just have fun, i honestly don't know how some of my friends are capable of doing it because I could never forget my problems easily, maybe for a few hours or so but eventually i go back to worrying. Of course when i tell people about being so mopey they tell me things have already been done, so you cant go back but can only look forward and hope for the best, i then don't feel mopey anymore but i'll feel like smacking the shit outta them because whatever their saying isn't helping its only gets me annoyed so im forced to listen or change the subject.

Another thing that has been bugging me is that, i have been feeling like something bad is going to happen, i cant explain why or what it is but its just this feeling of uneasiness that's got me so worried as well*and no its not gas problems *. Im hoping its just me being paranoid and its nothing serious, but it creeps me out, especially when the thought suddenly hits me at random times sort of reminding me something is about to happen but then again bad things often happen to me but i definitely do not want to find out the cause of my uneasiness.

Anyhoo, coming semester would be final semester, cant wait to get it over with and im done with all my subjects except for my thesis which i will be doing whilst working part time someplace where i would have to beg and kiss someone's ass *figuratively* to get one since i have a crappy gpa & lack of job experience so finger crossed when the time comes i'll be able to get a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment