Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Haven't updated in long time, simply because there was too many things going on now, my days are endless suddenly. It isn't gonna end very soon either, finals are in 2 weeks time, and as usual im freaked out, but freaking out isn't gonna help me is it ? started studying already though, whenever im not doing anything for a few hours i actually start reading my notes... awfully weird of me when i think about me reading my textbooks and notes when im free.

Anyways got tons of novels with my 200 bucks book voucher as well as a few books i manage to get for below 10 at an online website all 11 of my darling books are waiting for my finals to end :)

Had all my presentations done as well as completing a nerve wreaking 10 minute defense just now, so that marks the end of this semester's assignments and presentations !

Gonna go drown myself in caffeine now, tata :)

No comments:

Post a Comment