Thursday, January 16, 2014

Positivity come to mamah !

Its a new year and I'm feeling great surprisingly, I'm not gonna be a whinny ass baby in this post because i feel good. Apparently a few positive things that has happened to me can make me feel less useless and grumpy all the time. The positive things would be my driving license which I've been worried sick for but i passed fortunately and also my final exam results
which i was restless and so super worried because i had 2 subjects that i felt i did badly but apparently i didn't or maybe the lecturer felt really bad for my stupidity and gave me a better grade instead of flunking me which ever it is I'm super grateful for it and for once I'm actually super happy with my results.

And these small amount of achievement has made my days better ! I don't stare at the wall and ceiling
cursing myself and my luck anymore...actually
for now, i don't know what else is in store for
me which might put me back in that phase again.

Another thing that I have no idea whether i should be happy or not is that my brother is buying a car and
is expecting me to drive it when i have classes.
I would be happy with this is only because i don't have to depend on him to send me and picking me up every time i need to go out the bad thing is I panic really fast which is super bad when it comes to driving and the area i live in gets jammed up during peak hours which can lead me into spending an hour or so to get home since my classes all start in the morning and ends the same time working hours ends. And lastly parking. I'm not allowed to drive anywhere other than the train station which is where i have to park the car to take the train to my classes. The parking lots provided by the train station is packed, which means id have to leave my home my 6.30am to get there earlier to get a parking lot. My classes starts around 11 the earliest so what the hell am i suppose to do from 6.30 to 9am ? See my problem... Well all i can do now is to see what happens when i start driving 

No comments:

Post a Comment