Monday, July 5, 2010

Homesick...

Its been less than a month that i have left my hometown and my parents and came back to K.L and i already miss my parents : ( so much..


This time I went back I spent allot of time with my parents especially dad since both my brothers were away..so i had all the attention ( which i don't usually get ) to myself.


me n my parents went out for dinners frequently went shopping or just go hang around shopping complexes...i had the best one month there. And I'm missing all those moments where i would sit with my appa and talk all the nonsense and make fun of my amma, to see my dad smile is like the biggest thing ever cause he doesn't do it often, so when he laughs or smiles its like a big thing for me.


the day i left my hometown i did not get the chance to give him a hug, cause the train had to move fast so i had to rush up and i couldn't hug him...hated that aloottttt ..erggg


i miss my appa allot..and i love him so very much :)


i miss amma as she was the only one who i got to debate with and fight with


i miss my Lil bro to, the times we spent talking and telling our personal stories and arguing over stupid things


i miss everything there now and i want to go home


and i will..soon ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment