Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scared of Nothing

I'm scared of something..but i don't know what.. I get this feeling that I'm doing something wrong but when i look back i did not . so why am i having this kind of feelings ?



maybe its cause of some decisions i made on my own a few months a go, some is not really good once and those are the once who may turn out to have bad consequences.



I'm not sure what is it but i just want it 2 go away...when I'm trying to have fun and actually live my life suddenly this annoying feeling pops out and poops my time and i become some sort of depress.



apparently I'm not getting along with technology well either...phone corrupted..lap top is being possessed by the slow ghost..



damn..



the depression ( sort off) is on the GO !



Lame ??



I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment