Friday, September 3, 2010

New Begining !

Its been a week since i started at me new university which is of course HELP Uni. First day itself the dean gave us all a lil heart attack. damn the subjects and the amount of time that's needed to be invested is a shocker. The lectures were all great for the 1st week so i hope it will be that way for the rest of the 3 yrs.

I would be taking 4 subjects for this semester, its kinda allot for students at help, i don't know why cause at tarc we took 6 subjects the max for 3 smtrs and then 2 was da minimum. but yeah at this level the exams would be heavier but then i need to finish up my 1st year subjects since I'm technically in my second year since I'm from TAR Cllg.

So anyways, its been so freaking tiring travelling, i need to travel for 2 hours each to go and come back home from college, money has been flowing like water for transportation and food. stuff here is so effin' expensive, everthing you touch need money. gosh i don't know how am i going to survive with the travelling and expensive food, but I'm left choice less....

Hope i made a good choice...fingers crossed !

No comments:

Post a Comment