Thursday, October 21, 2010

Crappy-errr by the day


Was hoping days would be better after a while, guess its not gonna happen anytime soon.

i feel so sick of everything, kinda feels like I'm alone even of i have al my friends around me...maybe I'm just homesick, i miss my mom and dad so much that i actually cry myself to sleep sometimes thinking of them. i feel like there is no one who connects to me like my mom does and no one who gives me attention like my dad, it so sad right ? i have a boyfriend and all but its just not the same as having your parents near you, but i know he's doing his best to keep me happy. This is the person i am, i dont like being alone at all.


College hasn't been treating me good either. people here are so advance in ever ting, i kinda feel lost, assignments due every week, had to 2 like 10 reports since i started, 5 assignments and to add it all up i have to face maths which is my super duper enemy, so i have been stressed out like hell that right now i feel like totally giving up ! but i cant this is my choice and i have to face it or it will just make me stupid. my college loan is giving me pressure since the day i stated college, here and there their finding excuses to reject my app...then there is the financial part where I'm running out of money, i feel so bad asking my dad so i don't ask him at all so i have to like survive on like 400 bucks a month which goes for transportation( bus,lrt,bus), food, and my monthly essential stuff, so there is always not enough when its the end of the month, so i go cold turkey with spending on things...damn i the pressure is insane...but I'm coping, I'm trying to get used to this new situation and i hope things change for the better soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment