Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bec0mIng a DesPeRad0

i understand that Ur desperate but common ??? he called u a bitch n Ur still going back to him ?
really girl where's Ur pride ? Ur a disgrace 2 all women, putting a guy on a pedestal for what ? for using bad words on u or threatening everyone around you ? or may Ur still attracted to him cause he protects you from all your closest friend ?

common Ur a high scorer and a simple thing like this you cant figure out ???? dude !
i hope you open your eyes, you hurting your parents and you definitely hurt me by going back to him....

i told you he was not a good choice but u still went and got hurt, but i did not tell you i told you so but u know what this time I'm gonna laugh my ass of n say I TOLD YOU SO !

U DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT....just make a smart decision.

1 comment:

  1. She does sound very desperate ! but ya! u really do neeed 2 laugh ur ass off this tyme! n scream out loud I TOLD U SO! ;) she deserves that much! haha

    ReplyDelete