Tuesday, October 12, 2010

DIEEEE !

Getting everything in my life so far was never easy, i always had to work hard and prove my self in order to get i want, as years pass i always thought that i would get what i want eventually and i can stop being miserable for not getting it. its very upsetting that till to this day that hope has never came true. my hopes or whatever i wish to have is nothing big its everything that you can call practical, i know i need it that's why i wanted, i rarely have thoughts of having things i don't need, its weird but that's who i am.

but what sickens me is that people who doesn't work hard or go through the worse case scenario to get things they want so easily ?

i know life's unfair but common ? I'm being practical with my needs its not like I'm asking for something totally out of league ???? for instance i work so hard to complete my documents which FYI i had 2 go around practically begging these people to get my documents done i spent days and money completing my paper work so i can have my loan approved to pay my fees for the next semester ...so you tell me what wrong did i do here ? ?

i know certain people out there you have the power to control certain things and you are actually the one who decides their fate, in my case its obliviously the loan authorities, if they do not approve my loan since they are able to decide whether they wanna let me finish my studies or else I'll be left behind in certain subjects due to lack of financial support

i don't know what the hell is wrong but this has ti change..or I'll go psycho !

No comments:

Post a Comment