Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oil nightmare

Today, as usual every evening i try some new Indian recipes, so today i decided to to vadhai, its a made from lentil and looks like a small doughnut, and do finish them up i need to like deep fry them in oil. after frying them i was happy cause it turned out so good and than i decided to clean up the stove area, and as i lifted the pot of oil to let it cool off on the other side of the stove it slipped and fell on the floor, and i don't know how i managed to jump away from the stove until now.

The pot actually bounced twice and i was actually hopping out off the way as it was bouncing while trying to avoid the splashes of oil, so not a drop of hot oil landed on me but instead all over the kitchen floor.

My mom ran for her life to see what happen cause she thought i actually drooped the pot of oil on myself, cz i was screaming like crazy. i got some shouting for being clumsy and she couldn't stop saying that i could have burned myself, i was kinda distraught so i kept quiet and went on to clean the oil spill, and i couldn't help thinking to myself that i could have burned myself so bad or even died but i didn't, i thankful to god that he has saved me and also o my fast reflex and fast responding thinking. i don't think i wanna hold anymore hot oil pots for now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment