Monday, May 16, 2011

Started my 1st day of my semester, which wasn't a very good start anyway. When i was on my way to college i was visited by my monthly best friend at the train station then when to class the lecturer decided to dump the assignment load on us and telling how "easy" our assignment would be *my ass* and than there was 2 tutorial sign up's 2day which i only got one class which i wanted while another wan was a screwed up timing 3pm-6pm on Thursday so i have x classes on that day bt i have to travel for two hours for that stupid tutorial and than i had run like for my life to catch the public bus or else I'd have to wait for another 30 minutes but i manage to get the bus though

I already hate this semester and the timetable..stupid people... :( :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment