Friday, August 10, 2012

Disappearing...


Letting go is never easy, it hurts and it tires your mind when you keep thinking of it. Imagine having so many people around you and suddenly, one by one they start to disappear. Every time someone disappears, you keep denying it , until one day you realise that you have lost them, probably for good, with all the trust you had in them and those special feelings you had for them.

Relationships have never been a friend of mine, its fine one moment and its screwed up the next. People, like friends and also those useless people i called boyfriends, that i have expected to have in my life have mostly left, and I’m just waiting for the remaining ones to go David Copperfield on me.  And now, it scares the crap out of me to become closer to people now. I'm scared that if i ever get closer or attached to someone they would eventually leave. I have been avoiding getting closer to anyone anymore and i have been keeping my distance from people i know, I don’t know for sure if what I'm doing to myself is the right thing to do, but so far i figured it is and that's what I’ll probably do till i find the right solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment