Saturday, August 18, 2012

Trying to be invincible


I have been doing nothing but just, sleeping, watching movies, and my favourite pass time of all, eating. It’s like I’m hibernating just that I’m doing a little more extra then just sleeping. I feel so free right now, and I really don’t want to go back to kl as well as college, well mainly college. College sucks.

I barely left my house, usually if its semester breaks I’ll be out almost every day, but this time I didn’t want to get my butt out of the house at all, unless I was forced too. I rarely spoke to anyone either, just the people in my house and my friends who call to just complain why I don’t want to go out with them. It’s like I just locked myself up willingly and not do anything anymore. I don’t know what gotten into me. Mom thinks I’m being weird because I’m always the one who talks the most at home and suddenly I’m always in my room not speaking much to them and doing my own things. Of course I’m mostly in my room during the day is because i made a promise to myself to not fight with my mom like I always do, so have to stay away from her a lot. My mom finds the passion in irritating and getting on my nerves most of the time, so when she starts  to annoy me I get angry and I start yelling  at her and she starts yelling at  me and another war happens. So that’s why I spend my day in the room.

I can’t say that not talking to anyone makes me feel lonely or depressed, I’m actually enjoying myself being alone and not talking to anyone and just hiding away. I don’t know why this is happening but I’m not going to complain cause I can honestly say that I currently feel happy and contented



No comments:

Post a Comment