Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Patience hanging by a thread

Dad finally decided that it was time for me to get my license finally ...yes I'm 22 and without a driving license. Technically i still don't own one yet, just an L *thehehehe*. Since my dad pushed the date so close to the beginning of my new semester, I'd have to wait for my next possible holiday to get my P ;(

Cant wait to go back to K.L. I guess this super long holidays just proved that I cant live with my mother, without wanting to pull all my hair off my head. I may sound mean, rude, ungrateful, i don't know, but my mom is driving me nuts. She annoys me like hell that i wanna scream my lungs out and tell her to leave me alone... but sadly of course i cant. Sometimes i just wish she could just find something else to do instead of getting on my nerves every time we're in the same room. It has actually always been this way, its just that i don't really stay long when I'm back home so the fighting doesn't have that much affect on me but this time, boy oh boy !! I think I could jump off the Alor Star tower !

Don't get me wrong, i do love my mom very much, but sometimes she just knows how to get on my nerves, perfectly and when i attack back, it makes me look like a bad daughter . I'm trying so freaking hard to stick to the i-don't-wanna-fight-with-my-mom promise.... but my mother being her usual self is very trying... so here i am ranting and whining away so that i don't go all Hulk on her...god help me... Just few more days Sharmilah.....just few more days *yikes!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment