Wednesday, August 4, 2010

HomeComin !

Finally back at K.L after a mini trip back to my hometown Alor Star, Kedah !

It was SO nice to see my mum and dad, and manja2 with my dad again..missed him allot .
my mum has become this super uber ultra talkative women, guess all those months alone at home has burst out when she had people back home..it was cute but then annoying to.
went to send my younger bro to his rented house where he is living as he is studying in a college there. He's all grown up, was so proud to see him use all those big words, and the way he acts all grown up-ish when he talks to me, it was cute. missed fighting with him as he apparently has no time for that now cause he need to study...righhttt !

Then visited my grandma, that poor lady is alone now cause there's no more grandchildren left in Alor star so she's less active now. i felt bad for her, so to cheer her a little me my mom and my elder bro took her out lunch, and talked and laughed, and indeed it cheered her up.

Then went home packer my stuff and it was goodbye Alor star.
and now I'm back at kl sitting her and blogging and missing my hometown and the people in it
have no idea when i could go back there after this since I'm starting at HELP Uni on the 25Th.


Boohoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment