Friday, August 13, 2010

Wanting "life" nearby...


Is it meant to be or is it just my fate that everyone I love needs to be so far away from me?

I hate this so effing much!

I want the people I love to be close to me always, it feels so wrong when I have fun without them. I want my circle of love to be complete just me and all the people I love to be around where everyone genuinely loves each other and appreciates whatever that we got to offer. I have been disappointed with most of the things in my life cause I never got what I want, but this is something I authentically want for the rest of my live.

It’s not a nice feeling when you see the people around you having their loved one beside them always worrying about you or caring for you. It hurts to see that these people have what I want and never appreciates it.

All I want is the ones I love to be with me….for always
I know this ain't gonna happen but I a girl can still hope…cant she????

No comments:

Post a Comment