Saturday, August 14, 2010

STUPID THOUGHTS HANGING IN THE AIR....



Have been feeling kinda STUPID lately, i don't know the reason why am i like this but something caused it but im never realising it.

I have been having the insecure feelings within me towards all the people i m close to. its like its so hard to trust them or treat them like i know them. i tend to ignore them or be mean or i just get irritated with whatever they do. Just for little things i get annoyed with. I feel guilty afterwards because of what i did.

Then i have bad feelings about my future education. Since I'm investing allot of money on it just to start off my degree i cant help feeling that I'm doing a mistake choosing the college or the course. i love psychology, and i would really love to work in that field or something relevant to it but I'm living in a country where people don't know hoe to differentiate psychology or psychiatry so basically I'm studying and investing in allot of money for a low pay job in the future. So you tell me who wouldn't feel paranoid about their future and be insecure.
I hate what i have become..this coward insecure creature who is afraid of her future...
God Please Do Help Me....




No comments:

Post a Comment