Sunday, January 30, 2011

The forever love of mine :(




This made me miss my puppy. V called her PUPPY, she was the cutest dog ever for me, My family loved this sweetheart with all our hearts, she was precious to us, although she was small she protected her house and our family, it was so cute to see her everyday wagging her tail waiting fr anyone who comes into the house and jumps on you like she has nvr seen us in years. her cute ways of dancing when she get her food makes everyone entertained n the way she kills flies* yup u heard me right* she jumps n actually catches it bites it n leaves it dead n den for insects she bites em' spits it out den roll over it and leaves it der, funny little girl she was ! She loves going for drives in the car, she knows her way around my house area, she takes night walks with my dad without being forced and many2 more things that i could remember.

And on the 18Th of April 2006 arnd 11pm, our small baby passed away due to her old age, she was 11 years of age (77 in dog years) when she died. She licked my mom's leg went outside my house and passed on there. According to my grandma if a dog dies outside your house, that means she was a good dog and loved us all. Ever one's was sad and cried fr days, even if i was in school i cried, she was that important to me. She was our family till the end of her life and she was pampered throughout her life and im happy she got us as her family and lived her life to the fullest. I cherish every single moments i had with hr and she would be in my heart forever. RIP MY ADORABLE PUPPY <3

1 comment: