Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE WANT'S IN LIFE

Wanting things in life can never be easy, i don't know whether this applies to everyone people but i feel that its never easy for me to get things and that's why i don't like wanting things or hoping that some day i can have what i want. it is a bas belief system for me but some how i don't have that hope that i would get what i desire in my future of maybe not now.

I don't know how did i end up with thins kind of thinking, my guess is maybe the way i was brought up. i grew up in well to do family. My parents especially my dad was a "saving" person. he only invested in things that is really needed. Seldom did he buy new clothes for himself, and so that's I was to until i left for college. My dad would take us shopping once a year, and that when we get all the clothe which we need for that whole year and in between there's no more clothes shopping. But when it came to food he never controlled us in that but there is always a limit in price and there is school supplies and so on, are all done in a less expensive way. But even so at those times i would crave and want so many things and when i look at the price tags i just curse my self for not having that much money to buy it * cant ask my dad, he'll probably say NO" and so as i grew up i learnt never to expect things that put of my league, and it defiantly saved my heart aches.

As i left for college, it was my first time on my own in K.L, so ever thing i did was needed to be done within my monthly allowance. Compared to most of my friend i got lesser amount of allowance but somehow i managed to buy clothes every month. How ?? Well I buy clothes which are expensive looking at small scale shops. These shops are like my heaven they have tons of clothes that are as low RM 5 ! call me cheapskate but its a great deal for me. and I don't find Body glove or FOS or Chic Avenue stuffs quality matches the prices. i mean a thin cloth tshirt can cost up to 30-5o bucks ! whereas i can get a little better quality clothes at 10 bucks and above. *I'm not lying about this* I don't go eating at secret recipe or Starbucks cause 10 bucks for a coffee is ridiculous but its doesn't mean i don't want to. I want to but as usual the price is a turn off and that's when i don't want it.

So i don't really know whether this is bad or not but i don't know how long am i still gonna have this kind of belief in me but hey enjoy while it lasts ;p cheerios !

No comments:

Post a Comment