Saturday, January 8, 2011

GOD where are u :(


Sometimes i wonder if God is hearing me out when i cry for him or whether he realises that I'm in so much need for him ? I don't ask allot cause sometimes i know i can never get it, but than there are certain hopes and wishes i would really want to fulfill and it doesn't usually happen.


I say usually is because some things do happen but I'll have to suffer to get it ? I do believe that God exist, although I'm not so much of a praying person but i still believe that the almighty exists. Sometimes i do wonder maybe the reason why i he doesn't listen to my favour is cause i never pray. I know some you may think this is stupid, but hey that's how i feel.


I would like to ask him, why was i created this way ?

Is there a reason why am i physically this way ?

Is there a reason why i have bad relationships with people ?

Was i created to screw up all the important things in my life ?

and da list goes on...


Anyways i hope he takes his time and listen to my whining sometimes. Plzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment