Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blank

Days are going super fast now right ? hmmm, wish it would go slower some times. My days are still as much as it was the last time, the usual classes and assignments. And its getting closer to my finals for this semester. Haven't been studying much though.

Kinda worried about my quantitative methods too. Every time i look at all the QM studying materials i cant help but feel disappointed. i mean i had so much hope that i would pass and get you know maybe a C for the paper but instead i failed, and its so frustrating after all the hard work i have put in. Right now i have no idea what to think for that subject, half of me just gave up and the other half is trying to get through. Tomorrow is the id term for QM, so I'm just gonna go in and get the test paper so i could come home and do a little practice on it. I have been looking at the same studying materials for the past 2 semester and i really hope, that i don't have to see it anymore next semester.. i really hope i don't :(

No comments:

Post a Comment