Sunday, June 26, 2011

Dear....

I was reading today's newspaper and i came across this column where people are able to send in a real-life story to the paper and that story would be featured in a column in the newspaper. It was about a girl who thought she was lucky with everything in her life until she got married, divorced and became a single mother and then she asked got why was she being treated this way and soon she wrote that she went on to pursue her dreams with all the support from her parents and is living a happy life now.

I was thinking to myself, how come god still hasn't showed me my way ? I mean so far there's more bad things that's been happening rather than good in my life ? don't i deserve it too ? she grew up in a good family, I'm not saying mine is bad but my mom and i still annoy each others life, and both of them still treats me unfair compared to my two brothers, she had a very good education process till her masters, and i have been struggling through my diploma and now degree, i did not get married or sleep with anyone to get myself pregnant but she did and yet God gave her, her life back which led to a very good life even if she was whining about how she lose friend and relatives who looked down on her but still she ended up getting what she wanted. I work my ass off for whatever i want, and when I'm happy with something, someone decided to take it away from me and make a bad out of the good ? so is this fair ??

I'm not saying i don't get i want, i do but not always. and whatever i got i had to work hard for it , unlike some people. And its soo frustrating ! I was never a spoilt brat who made my parents get me what i wanted cause i knew it was not a nice thing to do so i always worked for it, so is it so hard for me to get something easily ??

Once in awhile i would like to live my life the way i want to, not forced to live the way i was suppose to ! I soooo wish i knew an astrologer who could see my future, at least i can prepare myself for the worst now it self...hmpfhhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment