Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ignorant Pigs


I find this super true :(


People can be so ignorant to my feelings, and just saying what they feel and then forgetting it the next day or even unconsciously or hinting to me things that they think I'm too stupid to realise until i confront them... I find this so sad that i actually cry every time i think of something that was promised to me but never happened. I have put in tons of effort but nothing is done from the other side. So should i still continue to do something that no one is going to appreciate or even acknowledge it ?? I haven't cried this much in so long, I'm glad that i let everything out today, all i needed was to be alone where no one could hear me.

Why is it that i be so nice to people and they treat me like crap in return ??? and yet i feel super bad and still make an effort to help them and be nice to them after that... When will i learn ???

No comments:

Post a Comment