Thursday, September 22, 2011

Bla..Bla..Bla

Had a loonggg starving day today, but a fruitful one :) I still don't feel so good, the tummy still hurts a little and so i still did not eat anything but only drank Milo till like 5pm then i couldn't stand it anymore, i was soooo hungry and i hadn't eaten a proper meal ever since my food poisoning that i ate a whole plate of chicken briyani, which i eat quarter of it most of the time. Stupid rapid bus as always ruined my day by making me wait an hour just to go back home, and i live 10-15 mins away * by car that is*. I was so grumpy and to add that up, my tummy was still hurting and i was freaking hungry ! but after the chicken briyani, i was happy and contented.






Weekend is coming, gonna go Celsius again :D a friend of mine is off to Chicago to study and so this would b his 2nd last day out with us, then also a few of my TAR College friends and my buddy Xiao Wen, Sharon and Jeya and a few of our guy friends are gonna be there before everyone starts being busy with their lives :(


So hope that turns out fine, gotta crack my head on what to wear as i cant wear my "sakai" kinda clothes or they'll kick me out. Then I need to settle my assignment that's due on the 29th.


Feel like throwing up now :s I should just stop here...till then..byeeeeee :)


Owh did i tell u hate studying ???


Well I'll tell you again ! I hate studying right now, everything is so complicated :( :(

No comments:

Post a Comment