Saturday, September 10, 2011

Emotional Constipation

I have been through a emotional month, i was emotional and the most important people to me contributed these emotional feelings to me which actually kinda ruined my holiday. One after another, a "big lump of crap" falls on my head. I'm happy today and the day after I'm back to being emotional.

I know no one can expect to be happy always and there is always a must to keep our feet's planted to the ground and therefore that "big lump of crap" falls on our heads were created. All I wanted was a peaceful and happy break away from my college for a month but noooooooo that didn't work out. Instead of having a break i was busy looking for solutions to all the problems. Plans that were planned did not happen cause of those problems and now I'm back at college to study....awesome right ?? I know ! Well. despite all this yours truly did not commit suicide or slash herself, all she wants to do now, is try and get through this like always :)

Another thing is that at these times is when you need that one person that you trust the most to be with you but instead they turn around and hurt you more, and makes you feel so alone. Sometimes i wonder is there anyone out there for us ? People say that there is always gonna be that someone to care for you, IS THERE REALLY ? ? I feel that this is all a lie, we are always gonna be on our own mending our hearts and consoling ourselves until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment