Saturday, October 8, 2011

F.A.T

Fat. This word has ruined many girls lives and right now its ruining mine.

I started gaining weight after i started college in 2008. I don't know why, form being thin to being bloated up like i am right now is still a mystery to me. But anyways i wasn't really bothered about the sudden weight gain even though everyone was surprised and suspicious with my weight gain. I like my body now, cause i get to wear pretty clothes unlike last time where it was so hard to get clothes that fitted me. I would be fine with myself being fat but its people's way of talking is what i get annoyed by. I mean I'm fat its my freaking body, what is to them ??? I like being fat and I'm gonna be that way cause i WANT TOO !

I keep telling people who asks me to lose weight that, but they look at me like I'm mad, and go " you wont find a husband or a boyfriend" and I'll be saying to myself hello ? you're fat and you're married ? but usually I'll just smile to them and say, "i like the way i am and i don't care if anyone wants to be with me". But hey, I still get my fair share of guys who actually like me AFTER seeing me, so i just proved them wrong and i still have a boyfriend who still loves even after seeing me like a 100 times ? so whats it to them ?

People should accept each other by their attitudes and behaviour not the physique. People with this thinking should put their head in their toilet bowls and flush it, maybe some sense might get into their heads... Anyways girls out there please do not not feel intimidated by people calling you fat cause we all all the after awhile they would end up being fat or ugly. Love yourself cause you don't need anyone else to love it for you.

But do stay healthy though. When i say you need to love yourself means, we girls needs to stop with the tendency of Overindulging or unnecessary eating. Exercise or a proper diet is a good idea too. Being plump and sick with diseases is not a good way of showing we love our body. So be fat, be healthy * that sounded lame* anywaaayyysss ! have a good day ahead people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment