Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hating

Life has been a little complicating this past week. Running around doing stuff for other people's significance is one of them. Assignments have been driving me nuts. Mid terms are getting so close and i do not know where to start and I'm still waiting for my research to be approved which i have a bad feeling it wont cause its kind of screwed up with no proper planning and stuff, but anyways I'm still hoping it gets approved and i can move on.

I screwed up my 1st class test on Thursday, it was my biological psychology paper. This subjects is hell, i find it soooooo hard to remember anything and the midterms are in 2 weeks time, i am so super dead. All the mid terms are beginning in 2 weeks time so I need to put my nerd hat on force my fat arse to study.

I'm defiantly stating to lose interest in studying, i really don't have that urge to study and do well. I'm so tired of studying and doing everything right and still not getting good grades for it, it is so frustrating ! And there's just to many distraction for me to concentrate. I'm ready to quit anytime but thinking about the money that had been invested is the only thing that's keeping me going right now.
Gonna get back to studying now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment