Monday, October 24, 2011

The up's and down's of my week

The week has been okay i guess. Except for the Mid term Tests of course, that was just plain horrible. As usual i screwed up my Bio Psych paper... again.


Other then that i think the week went great. Since it was the Diwali prep week, i had tons of shopping fr myself and for my other family members * yes i do the shopping for the royal Highness's*


Last week i did mine alone where i went to Klang so i didn't buy anything much for myself. On Thursday Me and belle went to the K.L Central Indian Fair, spent a good 2 hours there looking at pretty Indian stuff and got myself another Punjabi suit and a few costume jewellery for my mom. The fair was super cheap ! they were selling jewelleries for like 10 bucks and materials and suits for 50 bucks and above, so I think i invested some good time there.


On Friday me and my two buddies Xiao wen and Belle went to Times square and wasted about 5 hours there doing some shopping there, got some stuff for my mom and and some tops for myself. Then headed to low yat to get some stuff for my lappy and then headed to sg wang wasted time there and then headed home in the pouring rain. But it was a fun day though. I got to try out a new restaurant called B.B.Q Plaza. It was a restaurant where you cook your own food on the table your at itself. The food was great no doubt there, the services weren't to bad either.




The grill




Anyways, today was my last paper for my mid term, and it wasn't so bad so I'm not grumpy today. After the test went to Petaling Street to do a little shopping for my brothers with Belle then bought the famous Durian Puffs and went home contented until I thought about my research proposal results ! I was anxious a little then i decided to force myself to sleep to thin of it, but i couldn't so i kept checking the time hoping 5pm comes faster so I get to know whether our proposal was accepted or not ! and i did !!!! im so relived right now :D until i saw the marks for my mid term, crappy marks that i was grumpy back again.


Heading to TJ. Malim tomorrow at 2 to my aunts for my Diwali with the whole familia :)


Till then bubyeeeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment