Saturday, November 12, 2011

Homeyyyy

Im back at my hometown for the weekend and it was just so fun that i don't wanna go back later :( it was suppose to be short one and i told myself not to get too excited or i'll end up whining and crying when im suppose to go home. How i wish i could stay longer and be with my family. Okay i'll just stop here before i start crapping and whining about going back to college.

Anyway, i got back on Friday, and my mom surprised me with a cake. Since none of my family was with me fr my 21st birthday so my mom did a lil something for me :) this is the cake, its was so good, mom did a very good choice picking that cake




*drools*


Im drooling even when looking at the pictures... but its long gone now the cake disappeared less then an hour after it was cut :( it was that good... I was so into eating the cake that i forgot what its called but, i remember my mentioning to my dad that the dark dusty thingy on the cake was called charcoal or something, but what i can be sure of is that in between the cake, there was cream with bits and pieces of oranges and peaches. So if you guys do see cakes that looks like this be sure to try it out *if you like fruits in your cake*.

No comments:

Post a Comment