Saturday, November 12, 2011

Went to visit my Grandma today, and took her out for dinner. Gosh she looks so aged now :( I know she's suppose to but she used to be so active and now she's kinda slowed down and shrink ed, and its kinda sad to see my grandmother like that. This women cared allot for me and my siblings when my parents weren't around. I fought with her allot as a kid, cause she advised me allot and i took it as her being a busybody, but looking back whatever she was warning me about did happen. Well at least i realised that now before it was too late. I hope she lives on till she's 1000 years old *I'm being ridiculous i know* but she's the only grandparent that I've ever had and seen since i was a kid, so i don't wanna lose her,she still strong for now, and i love the way she brightens up and becomes active and excited when she sees her grand kids.




The grandmother <3

The mother and her mother ^^

The brother and his mother ^^


That's all i mange to take...my family hates taking pictures so that will explain why the open mouth and turned heads. Had lotsa of fun with me family, last dinner with them till i come back the next time :(































Okayyy enough of being emotional... Here's some pictures i managed to take during dinner, excuse the blur-ness of the picture, everyone was moving to much suddenly.

























No comments:

Post a Comment