Saturday, November 5, 2011

Me 21st Birthday

My Birthday turned out to be awesome after all ! Was kinda upset that i couldn't be with my parents on my 21st birthday but my friends made me me like i didn't have to be.
So the day started with me still having soar throat and flu, answering phone calls and texts messages from my friends and family and then i had no choice but to take my flu and cough medicines which knocked me out fr like 4 hours straight * i amaze myself too* which made me miss my lunch date.


Around 8.30 we were all set to leave the house to go rock Vogue0-The club. After, that everyone was starving so we headed to KFC which was an extremely-wrong-thing-to-eat-when-your-wearing-a-tight-dress which resulted a bulging stomach*ignoring that ever happened* Anyways then when we were there at Vogue, did some talking, jumping, screaming and picture taking till about 12 something. After that i was sitting down and yakking away with a friend of mine who's birthday was on the same day as me, a cake with candles were brought to our table. And then there was a slight emotional session and shyness :P then the cake was cut.


After a few minutes the waiter came with an alcohol drink with flames and stuff
on it in this loooonng vase-like jar. It was disgusting for me so the other friend of mine drank it up while i posed withe the straw in my mouth.




After that we took like a 100 pictures and the headed of to another club and another club and spend the whole night out till 5 a.m and then when home with a smile on my face :)



No comments:

Post a Comment