Monday, May 17, 2010

great day out

I'm finnly back at my hometown after months of not going home, was glad 2 see that i made some ppl miss me ha ha


before i returned home i had a small goodbye time vt my 2 besties jeya n sharon, coz thy actually think i may not com back to K.l anymore as our diploma has ended...bt i will com back that's for sure ^^

i had allot of fun actually on that day out, we ate, we laughed at al the dumbest things we did n the best part is we never realised the time passing

we watched LOSERS, a cool movie thou, defiantly recommended to watch, it was cute,funny and had tons of action with tons of pop corn (p/s TGV's pop corn's are awesome)

and then we started taking pictures as usual, when Jeya and Sharon has a camera they go wild

taking pictures of everything, and that's why they have all my ugly faced pictures in hostage, usually used 2 blackmail me ! errr





but it was fun thou..going home was kinda sad for me, bt i still cover line n put my brave face on and went back home..haih...i miss those 2 clowns..they have became a significant people in life

more like sisters then friends and i hope it stays this way forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment