Thursday, May 20, 2010

A peacefull ending for my......DIPLOMA !!!!!!!

Just got my final semester results today, boy was I the happiest...never expected that I would actually do well after all the scary attempts I did during the exams.

Is not that I don’t have hope on myself but I have came 2 realise that I have been having a strange pattern of grades in my entire exam life. It goes like this;

School

UPSR: good
PMR: bad
SPM: good

College

SMSTR 1: good
SMSTR 2: bad
SMSTR 3: good
SMSTR 4: bad
SMSTR 5: good
SMSTR 6: SURPRISINGLY GOOD???????

I have had that grading pattern since schooling and in college exams to, and I swear I had the thought that I would fail my last semester jz because I actually believed in this pattern and hell was I shocked 2 see that I actually aced da papers and it did not follow the pattern ! damn!
i was super hyper throughout the da, couldn't sit in a place, was actually jumping around and annoying my family members and kept repeating ''i passed did u ''?

I'm finally a diploma graduate..all the hardwork paid off i guess,
diz shows i should keep studying and not claiming to be studyng =.=
I’m hoping this pattern will not occur ever again after this! Fingers crossed!!!!

p/s : congratulations 2 my fellow course mates who aced their test and those hu didn't wishing u all the luck =) u guys can do it !

No comments:

Post a Comment