Saturday, June 26, 2010

DEGREE AT HELP UNI

As planned me n Sharon went to check out our future university ( maybe ) which was HELP do continue pursuing psychology...it al went well till da price of the course came out, i think i had a 10 seconds heart attack...i hope its worth it cause when my dad sees this he'll blast.. n maybe ban me from ever coming here...i couldn't help worrying about the 1st semester fees cause obliviously its way expensive and as for PTPTN, i can only apply for it in the second semester and there is no scholarships for 1st year students...so financial aid is out..I'm left with depending on my dad now..well lets c what happens

HERE'S A GLIMPSE OF WHAT I HAVE OR MY DAD HAS TO PAY IF I GO TO HELP UNI










SO THIS IS WHERE I START AND STARTED CRYING : (

THIS IS VERY DEPRESSING..gosh..

No comments:

Post a Comment