Sunday, June 6, 2010

Its all over...


I knew him, like no one else, attached to him like no one else...he was my crush once and was very good friend..once...



I knew him 4 about two years, we became so close in such a short period of time, there was always a caring thought between us and i thought this would never change and believing that i fell so hard for him, like i never did for anyone else.


Suddenly everything changed, he changed and disappeared, with no traces of coming back to me..there i was wondering where did i go wrong ? did i do something ? there i was giving up on finding love..and i did, every guy i met after that, i never had solid feelings for them, they were thought as someone who will be gone after a few months.



After awhile he came back to me, i never showed my disappointment or hate towards him but i just accepted him as friend back...he went because of another girl which he was crazy for and that's why he forgets the world and me...it hurts so much to know that my feelings and my friendship meant that much for him..and he came back after getting himself betrayed..imagine the thoughts that had been running through my mind banging to come out...



Its been months we were friends again. He was now only my friend that feeling of love had vanished, i cannot look at him like i use to when i adored him.



And now this relationship has become nothing but awkward as i have again lost him as a good friend ... he has fallen for me now, and when he told me this all i could do was laugh...this guy who i was crazy for before this has now like me allot , and i cant have any feelings for him, i cannot bring myself to like him back...i hurt him, and i feel so bad for rejecting him and his courage to tell him he likes me....I'm so sorry...I'll never forget him that's for sure...hope he meets someone who makes his life a better one...I'll pray...

No comments:

Post a Comment