Friday, June 4, 2010

Truth Can Hurt..Like It Or Not...

Things can never go they way we planed either wil it go as we wish it would..but why ? its our life why cant we decide what we want ot whats good for us. sometimes i wonder are v a living robot where our life's journey has been al decided without us knowing whats going to happen or whether what has been planned for us to go through is what we want ?

humans are created with a complex thinking and sometimes thinking can just run wild it may sound absurd or senseless to peoople but it may be true in a way.

i have always thought my life was created crappy and i always ask myslef why is it that way ? And all i do is say "its my fate". i barely get what i want although i work for it so hard, wheras people who dont give a damn, gets it. i have wanted so many things in life, but i'm still scratching the bottom level of nothing.

Now, what i would like to know form that dearest person who had planned my life without me is ermmm ? where is my happiness ? where's my talent ? when am i to acheive something in life ? did you forget to put it in ? or what ? do tell me ?? im sick of working my ass off doing things which always fails...

its true i dont have a talent.,.i can't draw,dance, sing, play an instrument,study ....and..it..goes..on
and dont say i didnt try..i did repatedly and i suck.. i have wasted haf my life chasing things i can never get, should i be doing that still ? should i stop and give up and become a loser like i was suppose to ?...the questions remain...

No comments:

Post a Comment