Wednesday, March 30, 2011

i see it passing....right infront of me

Found out something i never wanna find out. I was kinda happy with myself why did you have to go ruin it for me. I'm not some kinda spoil brat that demands things, I'm a good person i don't do bad stuff, i don't whack people, i don't drink, i don't smoke, i don't go fooling around ! so why me ? i love what i was doing and i don't complain, cause i love what i was doing so why do you wanna take it away from me, i found solace in it, it was the only thing i loved, and now its all gone. u took half my happiness away and now i have to suffer for the rest of my life...i have no idea what to expect in my future, or what am i to xplain of this. I fell so lost right now, its like whatever hopes i had for myself, has all dashed... all the question remains for you...why me ? haven't i had enough ? when will it stop ? did i deserve all those things that's happen including whats happening now ??? was it really my fault ?? do you think that this life needs to be spared longer ??

No comments:

Post a Comment