Monday, April 18, 2011

ANNOYED, STUPID, GRUPMY FART

I feel so down right now...i wanted to get lasiks eye surgery since my eye sight power is like 400 right now so i went on the net to survey this place where they are actually famous in K.L for their eye surgeries and so i emailed them about my doubts after that, and so i received my reply today fro them, well it broke my heart when the reply stated RM 2000 for per eye :( :( everyone i knew said that lasik's were now very cheap and i it really got my hopes up, but nw its all flushed down the stinky poop filled toilet bowl ! i don't know whether to be sad or furious with myself right now. its always like ! when i hope for something it never happens, i mean come on !!! its for my eyes, its not like I'm gonna spend on shopping or what so it is important to me so why wont my hope come true ??? gosh I'm sooooo mad right now !

I wasted money of those stupid contact lenses which i get seem to fet it into my freaking eye balls ! such a simple thing and i still cant do i mean how useless am i ???? i already feel like an idiot for my having hopes that gonna end up being shattered now i feel useless and stupid !


Now, i 'll look more like an idiot woth my stupid ugly spectacles, which would make my undereye black patch worse thn its aleady is.


I dont mean to be ungratefull of what i have, so to people out there whom i told this to, you dont have to tell me thta somepeople cant even see and i should be thankfull, but i am thankfull that i can still see, but i still cant barely see without my glases now so thats why i need that surgery or that stupid contact lenses.....

No comments:

Post a Comment