Friday, April 15, 2011

Exams !

Finals are so close its basically in a week and i haven't been studying much, i know I'm not studying but i just cant get myself to sit down and study...i so hate this.. I'm doing everything else but studying..i only have 2 papers this semester and I'm still not being thankfully for the extra time i have compared to my other classmates who has 3 heavy subjects....I'm still wondering if i made the right go choice of continuing my studies...I'm regretting more than being positive with my choice..but its kinds to late to turn back noe..to much money and time has been put in, my parents would go ballistic if they know I'm quitting....damn...i hope i pass :( :( I'm gonna be the only one sitting in the exam hall scratching my head or i would most probably be crying which i do allot during exams when i don't know what I'm reading... 23rd &24th my judgment day...lets see what happens



Owh ! and i posted previously about a friend of mine and how he ruined a good friendship & one of u asked what happened at the end.. well, today everything ended. We are no more on talking terms, i guess he was defiantly a drama queen, making a huge deal for nothing, being well educated and all he still cant think..one thing is for sure I'm never going on a plane that he's flying :D ha ha anyways i do hope he finds that girl whom i know he would cz that girl would oni exist in his dreams bt its oki I'll help you hope... well there is nothing more to say noe, maybe it was for the better, as this friendship was never meant to workout, it was nice knowing you though, you were a good listener, to what ever i said and you always had something too talk about, but it doesn't matter now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment