Thursday, April 28, 2011

FOOD FOR THE DAY

Since I'm back at my hometown, that is the one and only Alor Star, Kedah, an awesome place to live in for the food especially. Well, Alor Star has like so many awesome food, like when u want chicken rice here, you automatically know where to go, you want ice kacang you know where to go and so many other types of food where there would specifically be a restaurant or stalls that sells them and those are the bestest.


So for today, me and my mom headed to Lai Huat Mee Kari for breakfast, Lai Huat makes the best curry mee ever, until today i haven't tasted this type of awesome curry mee anywhere yet. he has been doing this business for so many years, i guess ever since i was a kid, my mom used to take me there allot, and until today I'm still in love with his curry mee. This shop not only attracts Chinese customers but also Indians and Malays(Muslims) yeah ! you heard me right a Chinese shop with Malay customers, well its fully halal there is no pork served there whatsoever, and he hires Malay workers to. cool right !


As for the curry me it costs RM 4.00 for the small bowl and RM6.00 for the large. Its so worth every cent cause it has all sorts of ingredients in it ! don't believe me look at the picture below and devour it ;D

Look at that, they have like tons of kerang, lotsa chicken pieces , taofu, half an egg and the Meehoon Mee is filled up to the top with the crunchy bean sprouts in a delicious mouthwatering authentic curry. Doesn't it look good ??



No comments:

Post a Comment