Monday, April 25, 2011

Im home !

I'm now back home from K hell, been waiting to get out out there to come back to the comfort of my own home where my family is :) i got home yesterday around 7pm by bus on my own :D this was the first time ever i was taking a bus back home alone ! if i was going home alone i would usually take the train, but this time i decided to get out of my comfort zone and take a bus instead.



Well, it wasn't easy for me taking the bus alone...i had to get myself to the brand new Puduraya Station on my own, my fwen drooped me off the STAR LRT, where i actually took to the pudu station which was the wrong station apparently i was suppose to disembark at Plaza Rakyat so i took the train back to the mentioned station and got myself to the bust station in one piece with my ever so heavy hand bag and my backpack. Then i had to scratch my head to find for the ticket counter which took me 15 minutes ! but hey the station was actually pretty awesome, it kinda look like the airport waiting area. anyways after getting my ticket i had to take a bus to the DUTA Terminal which was provided by the bus company i got the tickets from, and when i got to Duta had to wait for my bus which actually arrived precisely at 12.30 pm as planned. it was a double decker bus by the way, and i got the above part of the bus, and the seat which i was given was only for me, i had no one beside me the whole way so i made myself comfy and slept off like a pig :D But the seats were small though if i were to share it with someone else so thank god for that empthy seat !


I reached at 7pm where i saw my Daddy waiting for me, so i walked okay i ran to him, gave him a big hug, then he took my bag and we walked to our car than he stopped by at a vegan restaurant and got me dinner and we all when home :)


Loving Life for now :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment