Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sisters

Since I was a kid I had always wanted a sister. Being in a family where I only had two brothers I always had to do what they did, until you know, to  a certain age where i actually found my own friend and before that my brothers friends were my friends too...yeapp,.. I had lotsa guy friends back then . I still remember the days when I used to pester my mom to have another baby sister, but obviously she ignored me :( i used to be so envious of my friends whom had sisters. As I was growing up, I hated it, seeing them wearing the same clothes, playing dolls & sharing stuff with each other and so on although most of them who had sisters said that having a sister are a nuisance, and that they rather have brothers, but I still didn't change my mind on having a sister.
As years passed on, I did not get the sister I wanted and so I just had to settle with the 2 buffaloes I have.
But in all honesty,  I do love my brothers as they are always there to protect me and hey, being the only girl in the family isnt do bad, i get lil more privalages than they do and ofcourse I tend to get a lil more attention from everyone else than my brothers do hah !

No comments:

Post a Comment