Friday, April 8, 2011

My Passion :)




I have started liking cooking just recently, i don't know why but i found that i feel calm and i tend to not worry when I'm cooking, it all started when i had my 3 month break, where i sat at home and was so bored that i was going through my family's heirloom, which was my great grandmother's cookbook. And i first started off with cookies which wasn't so good though, but then i tried again, and it was not bad, it was a mixture of London almond chocolate cookies and choc chip cookie, don't ask me how i did it. Anyways, i went on to try Milo jelly and it was OK to except i ruined it with lesser sugar. than i started off with cake which was an epic failure ha ha luckily i was smart enough to get the premix dough which was cheaper yet i still fail.


So i decided pastries are not my thing but dishes. i started cooking Indian dishes, then Chinese and hey all turned out gewd, and then i started doing dishes according to my taste, without a cookbook ! i feel so happy when I'm cooking, i don't worry, i don't get tensed, i have found something i love to do :)


I'm gonna go back to baking pastries now, since I'm not good at it, i would like to improve myself on that, especially doing vegan pastries, cz my parents are vegan's :) and they are gonna be my rats & but I'll start off with non-vegan fisrt and hmm i wanna try to bake macrons and then cheesecakes...will see..i would so wanna go for cooking classes now, so people if you know any in Kuala Lumpur please do tell me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment